Banner 468 X 60

Biochemists' Song Book



Biochemists' Song Book
Harold Baum | 1995-12-01 00:00:00 | CRC Press | 106 | Music
This songbook presents information on biochemical pathways set to well-known songs, providing students with an easy way to remember often complicated information. The songs should also serve as end-of-term review material.
Reviews
This set is so extraordinary! Talk about ways for college students to memorize the complex metabolic and enzymatic pathways of biochemistry! This product is nothing short of superb! As a teacher, I recommend it to anyone who wants to learn (or teach) biochemistry.
Reviews
The book and audiotape are treasures. I bought them on a whim in 1982 or 1983 after seeing an ad in TIBS. I use them now to cap off my biochemistry course (a college-level course for gifted high school students). My students love it, and sing along enthusiastically. This book and tape are likely to appeal to a somewhat limited audience, and I wonder if there is anyone else in the world who bought this besides me and the other reviewer? I would love to buy a CD copy of the tape, because I know mine will wear out sooner or later.
Reviews
This book and the accompanying tape are the single most useful tool for memorizing the major biochemical pathways I've ever used.

I got A's in both undergraduate and graduate level general biochemistry classes due to this wonderful study aid.

Download this book!

Free Ebooks Download


0 comments: