Banner 468 X 60

Kelly Clarkson My December (Piano/Vocal/Guitar Artist Songbook)



Kelly Clarkson My December (Piano/Vocal/Guitar Artist Songbook)
Kelly Clarkson | 2008-01-01 00:00:00 | HAL LEONARD CORPORATION | 98 | Songbooks
Matching folio to the much-publicized third album by Clarkson featuring 12 tracks that she co-wrote. Includes: Irvine * Maybe * Never Again * One Minute * and more.
Reviews
I bought this songbook book because it is so hard to find the tabs to these great Kelly Clarkson songs on-line. I am a novice/beginer level guitarist.



I was dissapointmented when the book arrived and did not include one of my favorite songs on the albumn, "One Minute" due to copyright issues. Also "Chivas" is not included.



Second all Kelly's songs have at least two guitarists on them, this book only has rythm guitar listed in the book.



Only chords are shown in this song book- I know for a fact many of these songs have individual notes, finger picking etc.. and this book does not acknowledge it.



At least on some songs it points me in the right direction because there was nothing online. The bottom line is this is great for the piano and if you can read music well. Those of us who are beginning it is much more difficult.



I still love this cd though!

Download this book!

Free Ebooks Download


0 comments: